List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kmail question
From:       Toomas =?iso-8859-1?q?R=F6mer?= <tromer () hot ! ee>
Date:       2003-12-18 14:10:14

Hello

I have many filters in my kmail. Some mark certain emails read and put them in
the trash folder. With certain emails (emails that I consider spam) i'm
unable to make kmail not report "new mail". Maybe there isn't such a feature
yet or i'm too dumb to find it.

So basically i don't want kmail to report about new mail that i've received
that i consider is spam. How can i accomplish that?

/toomasr