List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Running .sh applications from menus or taskbar
From:       David Baron <d_baron () 012 ! net ! il>
Date:       2003-12-18 8:41:14

Netbeans is a Java IDE, runs in Java itself. The distributions include exec
files for various Windows and OS2 flavors and a .sh file for Linux.

I made by own assigning the Java SDK address as well (required).

If I open a console, go to the directory and sh mysell.sh, the thing runs. If
I enter this command line (with the path) into the menu editor, it does not
run. Chugs a couple of minutes and the item on the task bar dissappears.
Nada.

How might I get this to run?