List:       kde3alpha
Subject:    [Kde3alpha] problems with ogg-vorbis
From:       David Dudley <kde3alpha () starblade ! com>
Date:       2002-05-26 17:08:08

Is anyone else having a problem building aRtsc with ogg vorbis support added?

For about a week now, I keep getting an error on the build about a routine in
the vorbisfile library named "ov_read_float".  My version of vorbis requires
4 parameters to the routine, while the aRTsc program only supplies 3.

I have vorbis-1.0rc3 installed, and a fresh install of it.

I just got the new CVS update of the aRTS system this morning.   Whats up?

David Dudley