List:       kde3alpha
Subject:    [Kde3alpha] KDE 3 RC3 hangs with starting IPC
From:       Gregory Olds II <gco4468 () njit ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-24 16:19:18

Hello everyone.  Hope I'm mailing on the right list.  I'm trying to run KDE 3 RC3.
When I log into KDE, the splash screen shows and states that it's starting interprocess
communication.  At this point, KDE crashes and the login manager returns.  Loging in
again simply causes KDE to freeze at that same point causeing me to have to restart
my x server.  Does anyone what what I can do about this problem?

Thanks

-Gregory Olds