List:       kde3alpha
Subject:    [Kde3alpha] cannot configure forekdelibs
From:       "Seth van buren" <seth.van.buren () eserv ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-01-24 5:13:36

Hello,
I have downloaded the KDE 3 Alpha release.  I am attempting to build it.

When I try to configure kdelibs I get the following error:

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your
installation and add the correct paths!

I had a look inside the configure file.  It seems to have a list of standard
places to look for X.  This list does include the location of my X includes,
but it does not seem to pick it up.

I am building i386-solaris2.8

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks