List:       kde2-porting
Subject:    Re: Unable to run kicq 1.0.0 on KDE 2.1.1
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-28 21:51:50

On Saturday 28 July 2001 02:48 am, Slavi Manalov wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to compile and run kicq 1.0.0 (stable) on KDE 2.1.1. During
> ./configure it says that I need Qt >=1.42 and < 2.0. I tried also to
> configure it with --with-qt-dir, --with-qt-libs ...., but the resulst was
> the same. Did anyone have such a problem and what's the solution ?

I assume you try to port kicq to KDE 2?

I downloaded the tarball and had to uncomment this line from configure.in:

dnl This uses qt1. Make sure it's valid
dnl KDE_USE_QT(1)

I also replaced the admin directory witht he one from kdelibs and copied
Makefile.cvs so that I could rebuild configure from configure.in with "make
-f Makefile.cvs"

Cheers,
Waldo
--