List:       kde2-porting
Subject:    VERY URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
From:       mabacha1 () oluyole ! net
Date:       2001-07-17 11:42:03

Dear kde2-porting@kde.org,

VERY URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: Hajia Mariam Abacha (Mrs)
C/o Barrister Samuel Brown
Phone: 234-1-7752675
Nigeria

Attn: The Director/CEO.

I am Mrs Mariam Abacha, the widow of the Late President Gen. Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head \
of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since my husband's death, my family is \
under restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and our Bank \
Accounts both here and abroad are being frozen by Nigerian Civil Government.  Furthermore, the Nigerian \
Government for more interrogation detains my elder son about my husband's assets and some vital \
documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husband Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in \
which the sum of US$900 Million and Dutch 650 Million was logged, I therefore decided to contact you in \
confidence so that I can be able to move out the sum of US$85.5 Million, which was secretly sealed in \
four Metal Boxes and deposited at my Bank for security reasons.

I personally therefore, appeal to you seriously and religiously for your assistant to move this money \
into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restricted \
movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government.

You can contact me through my Bank (BARCLAYS BANK PLC) Attn: Mrs Doris Henshaw on this facsimile No \
44-870-1346660 and she will arrange with you for effective completion of this transaction or by email.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum, while 70% is to be held on trust by you \
until we can decide on a suitable business investment in your country. Subsequent to our free movement by \
the Nigeria Government, please, reply urgently and treat with absolute confidential and sincerity.

Please endeavour to include your Telephone, Fax and mobile phone number for easy communication.

Best regards.

Hajia Mariam Abacha (Mrs)