List:       kde2-porting
Subject:    VERY URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
From:       mabacha1 () oluyole ! net
Date:       2001-07-17 11:42:03

Dear kde2-porting@kde.org,

VERY URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: Hajia Mariam Abacha (Mrs)
C/o Barrister Samuel Brown
Phone: 234-1-7752675
Nigeria

Attn: The Director/CEO.

I am Mrs Mariam Abacha, the widow of the Late President Gen. Sanni Abacha former \
Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. \
Since my husband's death, my family is under restriction of movement and that not \
withstanding, we are being molested, policed and our Bank Accounts both here and \
abroad are being frozen by Nigerian Civil Government.  Furthermore, the Nigerian \
Government for more interrogation detains my elder son about my husband's assets and \
some vital documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husband Bank Account by the Nigerian Government \
with Swiss Bank in which the sum of US$900 Million and Dutch 650 Million was logged, \
I therefore decided to contact you in confidence so that I can be able to move out \
the sum of US$85.5 Million, which was secretly sealed in four Metal Boxes and \
deposited at my Bank for security reasons.

I personally therefore, appeal to you seriously and religiously for your assistant to \
move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot \
leave the country due to the restricted movement imposed on the members of my family \
by the Nigerian Government.

You can contact me through my Bank (BARCLAYS BANK PLC) Attn: Mrs Doris Henshaw on \
this facsimile No 44-870-1346660 and she will arrange with you for effective \
completion of this transaction or by email.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum, while 70% is to be \
held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business investment in your \
country. Subsequent to our free movement by the Nigeria Government, please, reply \
urgently and treat with absolute confidential and sincerity.

Please endeavour to include your Telephone, Fax and mobile phone number for easy \
communication.

Best regards.

Hajia Mariam Abacha (Mrs)