List:       kde-zine
Subject:    Re: [Kde-zine] Writers
From:       LEFEBVRE Herve <aegir () free ! fr>
Date:       2001-07-26 20:17:12

Sorry to aswer so late... but we are in hollydays are'nt we ? :-)
You may start to write articles, because the first issue will be formatted
"by hands" without the xml backend.

When you have an article, you may contact me or Darian or this ML.

As soon as there is something to translate, translators will be notified with
this ML.

Welcome...