On Tuesday 03 July 2001 00:01, info@sxam.de wrote: > Hello, > Hello ;) > I'm an 18 year old Linuxfan from Germany who wants to join the Kde Team= in > his free time. I'm skilled in C/C++ - Programming (C-preferred)and I'm = good > in writing articles. That sounds very good ;) Right now we are trying to write a backend for t= he=20 KDE zine. That means we are trying to put our XML via XSD and XSLT into=20 readable formats. Someone offered to write a front end to the chosen full= text=20 search engine, called www.namazu.org in php, but I do nto know if he is s= till=20 aboard. It sounds very good what you are offering, for we will need some people t= o=20 develop custom tools for the KDE zine, such as i18n solutions that work w= ith=20 gettext on out XML document. (getxml) from freshmeat is an example. > May I can first start as a debugger for some apps or > projects? Of course, right now we ar eint he process of moving our CVS repository, = but=20 you can try to have a look at aour backend and XML if you want to cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@bero.org:/cvs/zine login (then hit enter) then cv= s -d=20 :pserver:anoncvs@bero.org:/cvs/zine co xml and you can have fun looking a= t=20 the stuiff we have so far, > Please send me, if you want, some possible jobs or ask more about > me... Well, it is really up to you. we need those to write custom tools or help= out=20 with the backend, what are you most comfortable with ? -d --=20 Nisi Defectum Haud Reficindium _______________________________________________ kde-zine mailing list kde-zine@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-zine