List:       kde-zine
Subject:    Re: [Kde-zine] cvs and web server
From:       Darian Lanx <content () openprojects ! net>
Date:       2001-07-02 21:27:15

On Sunday 01 July 2001 21:40, Christopher Molnar wrote:
> Darian,
>
> I have put the file where you requested and I am also sending it via
> private email to both you and barrow.
First of all, thank you for supplying the necessary file for the move. I was
out of towen on bussiness and therefore not really availaible for you all, I
apologize for that.

> [sarcastic mode on]
> I really appreciate the way you kept me in the loop with this. It is
> also the nice to have seen a message telling someone that "we are moving
> to a more reliable server". Damn, my systgem must have been down ALL the
> time to warrent that comment.
> [/sarcastic mode off]
I do not quite understand your anger. I have only been full of praise for you
and the way you handled this. THere has not come a single bad word from my
mouth and the most reliable comment about a server was aimed at those who
offered us ressources additional to bero.
It is simply not feasable to abuse somone's DSL, when bero has offered us
hosting on a huge backbone, that is what I meant o express with my comment,
it was not aimed at you.
The World economy summit here in Slazburg had also a big ipact on huge
bussiness and many of us were very busy, including me.
I apologize for not giving my usual status reports to the list, since I was
very much bogged down with work.
The thing with bero was decided and talked about while my main KDE
installations were down due to abug that Kurt and I now located.
I am sorry, but I do not quite agree with you. I have kept this list up to
date more than anyone else, when I browse through the archives I find more
informational mails by myself than anyone else.
I understand, that you might be angered, yet I apologize if some things have
been missunderstood.
Your service tot he zine was integral and _all_ of us know that. We all thank
you and I hope, that you will still work together with us as an editor.
No one ever said, that we did not value you your work, I am a bit stunned
though, that NONE of you others felt the need to say Thank You, because now
_I_ do it in the name of all those who fell silent.

> I have supported you with everything you have wanted to do, I would have
> expected a little better.  You need to stop walking on people and start
> working with people. Especially those people who donate resources.

Please read the above paragraph and try to understand me. If you honestly
think, that I fail to communicate with people, then it is best somone else
does my "job", if you have somone that is willing and _stupid_ enough to do
so, please let me know.
If I sound a bit bitter and pissed, then I apologize, I had a hell of a
weekend and I have been up for nearly 20 hours now.
- -d

- --
Nisi Defectum Haud Reficindium