List:       kde-zine
Subject:    Re: [Kde-zine] cvs and web server
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2001-07-01 19:40:36

Darian,

I have put the file where you requested and I am also sending it via
private email to both you and barrow.

[sarcastic mode on]
I really appreciate the way you kept me in the loop with this. It is
also the nice to have seen a message telling someone that "we are moving
to a more reliable server". Damn, my systgem must have been down ALL the
time to warrent that comment.
[/sarcastic mode off]

I have supported you with everything you have wanted to do, I would have
expected a little better.  You need to stop walking on people and start
working with people. Especially those people who donate resources.

-Chris