List:       kde-zine
Subject:    [Kde-zine] Re: [kde-promo] volunteer for KDEZine
From:       Hervé_Lefebvre <aegir () free ! fr>
Date:       2001-06-25 7:36:40

En réponse à "Jerome S. Gotangco" <jgotangco@pycontech.com>:

> Hi
>
> I'm a new user of KDE on Linux and I have seen KDE grow to a truly
> usable system for the linux environment. I saw the tasks available to
> make KDE more widespread and I would like to join in the KDEZine
> efforts
> either as a writer or as an XML programmer.

WELCOME !!!! :-)

Of course, we also need writers, but before searching articles to publish, we have to
set up the publication system itself.

Your XML skills are _very_ welcomed !

I think that Darian will contact you very soon about that.

--
H.Lefebvre  aegir@mail.dotcom.fr
LINUX : Ne jetez plus votre argent par les fenêtres !