List:       kde-zine
Subject:    Re: [Kde-zine] Re: Your message to kde-zine awaits moderator approval
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2001-06-06 18:57:45

Andreas Pour wrote:
[...]
> >Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> >notification of the moderator's decision.
>
> Is the mailing list broken?  I am a member and get emails from the list
> regularly.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Dre

No, you are sending with webmaster@kde.com and that address is not
subscribed.

Anyways, to answer your question the number of CVS commits are so low
that it is nice to know when something has changed. The CVS mail has a
[Kde-zine] CVS: subject line prefix so you can filter it out. I am going
to leave these for now, and if the volume gets to 15-20 commits a day
(average) I will create another list.

We need to show that something is going on in the project for people to
start getting involved. Please be patient with this little bit of
additional mail.

-Chris