List:       kde-www
Subject:    konqueror.org?
From:       Daniel Molkentin (tops.net) <danielmo () tops ! net>
Date:       2000-11-01 20:13:57

Hi!

Now that kde2 and the new kde.org are out, it is important to care about
konqueror.org. It hasn't been updated for a long time.

As we want konqueror to remain a suprior piece of Software in all it's
aspects (khtml, fileview, kparts at all), we should update the site to become
a central point for konqueror development, -support and -ideas.
Most important is a content update but using the new kde site style would be
cool as well (the machine has php3 support). I have some khtml screenshots on
my disk along with a page to present them and want to ask:

Who did updates recently (if any)?

Does anyone agree with my point of view?

Anyone volunteering?
What is your opinion, Kurt ?

Furthermore, we need good ideas on what exactly we want to offer there.
I thought about a khtml info/helpcenter first, as the majority of requests
and questions concert the khtml part. But all the other amazing features of
konqueror need such places as well (that's why it's called konqueror.org
rather than khtml.org ;).

</daniel>

PS: Why does konqueror.kde.org point to devel-home.kde.org rather than to
www.konqueror.org. Isn't that worth a dns update?