List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: KOffice team is looking for webmasters
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2008-10-31 10:10:07

Hello,

no need to be puzzled.
I don't want to change a working system like your wiki.
The goal is to create a system for new pages/projects and to migrate old,
outdated, unmaintained pages to xbases/cms.

Are you on the kde-www list?
Today Cornelius wrote a long email about status of kde.org sites.
There are so many domains and so many outdated pages.

We need a solution which is suitable for all apps. I know this will not
happen, but we still can try to get the max out of it.

Cheers,
Mark

--
MarkyMark listen to "Volbeat - End Of The Road (Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac
Blood)