List:       kde-www
Subject:    Permission to use musical note for forum
From:       "mousagenre promotions" <mousagenrepromotions () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-25 23:32:05

Hello,

I was looking for something to use for our music promotion forum, that
was music related. I found a small music note icon (knotify_1411_16
png) via google searches. Through research I found that it is part of
the KDE open-source desktop. It is not stated if it can be copied and
used on other sites. If I may, may use the icon for our music
promotions forum?

Best
-Hawk
MousaGenre Promotions