List:       kde-www
Subject:    Unable to report bug
From:       "D. R. Evans" <N7DR () arrl ! net>
Date:       2008-10-20 19:15:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I was trying to report a bug in KWord.

I followed the instructions, and clicked on Help | Report Bug..., and
promptly received this message:

----

Software error:
Can't connect to the database.
Error: Too many connections
  Is your database installed and up and running?
  Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?

 For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@kde.org), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

----

I have no idea what to do, except that it says to e-mail you, so that's
what I'm doing.

  Doc Evans