List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE Developers meeting on IRC
From:       "Sam Duff" <skduff () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-06 3:14:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello fellows,

We're planning for another IRC meeting (#kde-www) to discuss the future of
the KDE websites and online community. Please visit this website to put in
your preferred times to have the meeting: http://doodle.ch/ipvvzvxt6qxc7ci3

Your participation in this would be greatly appreciated! =)

Kind regards,

Socceroos