List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: [kde-ev-marketing] [Fwd: [kde-artists] KOffice web page design
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2008-09-15 14:35:16

Hey!

2008/9/15 Sebastian Kügler <sebas@kde.org>:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 14 September 2008 15:13:59 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>> I'd like to ask if someone would be interested in KOffice web page design
>> and product's visual identity design. So far, in this area, we have logos.
>> [1]
>
> That's two different things, actually. Just a new design isn't good enough,
> you'll also want streamlined content, well defined target groups, and all that
> maintained.

This is exactly the point here. The good news is that Jos and I
already started to make up a draft concept covering target groups etc.
This is meant to help when we finally get to the content. Maintaining
is a different story though...

To my opinion it would slow things down extremely when one part -
design - waits for the other one - content - or vice versa. This is
something that should be done simultaniously. More or less.
Coordination shouldn't be the highest barrier... Correct me if I'm
wrong.