List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE bugs webapp
From:       Dhaval Patel <dhaval () patel ! sh>
Date:       2008-08-13 17:39:27

Hi, my name is Dhaval Patel. I started using KDE 4.1 in Ubuntu and found a few
bugs so I used your web application to submit them. I write web applications for
a living and I am also helping to rewrite TWIG which is an open source webmail
application. I have quite a bit of experience writing web applications in a LAMP
environment but can be of value in other places as well.

Using the site seemed very slow and clumsy. I have a few ideas on improvements.
I was wondering if it would be possible for me to help enhance the bugs.kde.org
application.

Thanks,
Dhaval