List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: KDE Website Font / Color
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () knewton ! biz>
Date:       2008-06-21 23:02:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Have a look at http://www.andreaspour.com/KDE-org_Screenshot_062008.png .

By awful I mean, worse than any other site I can remember visiting.  The font looks \
broken and hard to read, in short, unprofessional.  Maybe its just the color and \
sizing since if I use Bitstream Vera Sans in Gimp using the settings it looks bad but \
not nearly as bad as on the website.  To me it looks pretty good by switching to \
Verdana and a darker font, even at the same size (0.8em).

Best,

Andreas