List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Developer map submission
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2008-05-21 11:28:01

Hi

On Wed, 21 May 2008 12:50:23 +0200, Sebastian Kügler <sebas@kde.org>
wrote:

> I'm not taking it over, I just wanted to add that it occurred to me
> that "unclear" and "nuclear" are just two letters twisted. Funny, huh?
>
> I thought I'd share that thought with you.

I am not sure what you want me to guess out of that comment.

Well, the current system is cumbersome, fragile and not commitable, since
it contains
e-mail addresses of people who did not agree to put it in public
repositories, a slightly modified xplanet source, a Java applet from Thomas
I do not know the license and loading files from ktown and other such
things. You want that in SVN, fine.

I only continued using the old system. If somebody wants to use the system
from the digest, feel free to. Danny got the data from worldwide quite some
time ago, but only used the people with SVN account IIRC. Everthing
happening since then I am happy to send over.

MfG
         Rainer