List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: kHelpcenter + docs.kde.org
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2008-05-21 9:12:02

Hi

On Tue, 13 May 2008 12:54:50 -0400, "Mark Shelby" <mshelby1@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://docs.kde.org/index.php?application=&language=en
>
> Who puts this page together and publishes it. I need to get in touch with
> them.
>
> I am new on the techbase/developer list.... listed as "vKentucky."
>
> Interested in modding the khelpcenter to include this webpage (or info
> from this archive) in some sort of a "live" capacity via
> helpcenter/connected to the internet.

I did put together the docs page and generation. The PDF Generation was
done by PhilRod.
I am not actively maintaining the page ATM. Others made it work for KDE4
(Dirk?) I have a
partial rewrite on some backup which was supposed to help with khelpcenter
integration.

> Thought the person that comiles all of this documentation might be a
> key "how-to" type of person.

The documentation is compiled using the same tools as the build
scripts during compile time. Only the PDFs are special in this.

If you can say what informations you need, we may better point you to
the person holding that information.

I will try to answer all questions, I can. I am out of the documentation
generation for quite some time though and have to look into it myself,
to be able to help.

         Rainer