List:       kde-www
Subject:    Problem in bugs.kde.org
From:       Oded Arbel <oded () geek ! co ! il>
Date:       2008-02-25 12:47:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I forgot my password to bugs.kde.org, and when I try to recover it,
after entering a new password and submitting the form, I get:

Software error:

SELECT userid FROM tokens WHERE token = : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check \
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use \
near '' at line 1 at globals.pl line 275.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@kde.org), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

Cheers

--

Oded