List:       kde-www
Subject:    Odd behaviour with http://techbase.kde.org/
From:       "Gary L. Greene Jr." <greeneg () tolharadys ! net>
Date:       2008-01-05 23:19:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've noted a small usability issue with the techbase site. If you enter
http://techbase.kde.org/ without the index.php?title=Welcome_to_KDE_TechBase
afterwards, you get a 403 Forbidden. Can you please change this in the apache
config so the bare URL will redirect to the correct page? Thanks.
--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net