List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE Enterprise add business page
From:       Tim Retout <tim.retout () credativ ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-11-23 11:21:33

Hi! This page did not work for me just now:

        http://enterprise.kde.org/bizdir/addbiz.php

With this error:

        Sorry, due to a technical problem your information could not be processed!

Should I send our submission somewhere else?

Regards,

Tim Retout

--
credativ ltd
PO Box 3868          Tel +44 1788 298150

credativ limited is registered in England & Wales, company no. 5261743
registered office: Suite 2 Bloxam Court, Corporation Street, Rugby CV21 2DU