List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE BUGS icon concept
From:       "Teddy Widhi" <teddy.widhi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-21 8:14:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear All,

I have some idea or concept about the icon or image for Web of
bugs.kde.orgor wherever you want. it only combine some image from
oxygen icon. hope it
can make more better by talent artist.

Annma tell me in #kde-artis IRC to send this image to here. please find the
attachment.

--
Regards,
Teddy a.k.a Wong E&