List:       kde-www
Subject:    Bugzilla errors
From:       "George Goldberg" <grundleborg () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-26 10:14:15

When I try to comment on a bug, bugzilla throws this error at me. Also
been reported by someone else on #kde-devel.

Software error:

LOCK TABLES shadowlog WRITE,  bugs WRITE, bugs_activity WRITE, cc
WRITE, cc AS selectVisible_cc WRITE, duplicates WRITE, profiles WRITE,
dependencies WRITE, votes WRITE, keywords WRITE, longdescs WRITE,
fielddefs WRITE, keyworddefs READ, groups READ, attachments READ,
products READ: Can't open file: 'bugs_activity.MYI' (errno: 144) at
globals.pl line 275.

Not sure who to send this to, but hopefully someone with enough karma
to fix bugzilla will get it this way.