List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: I Want Make Arabic Support Page
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-07-28 15:42:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Salaam aleikum, ya Ahmed,

On Monday 23 July 2007, Ahmed El Sayed wrote:
> Dear webmaster
> i use KDE and i want make web site for Arabic support
> i'm frome Egypt
> i want make site like this
> http://www.kde.org/family/international.php

Do you mean you want to add a website to that list? If so, tell us the
address. If you mean you want to set up an Arabic KDE-related website, by all
means do so. If there is enough of a community you could do it in KDE SVN
(but it may be a good idea to talk to the arab-eyes team or the Arabic
translation team first). If you mean you want to theme a website like the KDE
website without it being part of the KDE umbrella, you are allowed to do so
(in KDE SVN, trunk/www/media is the framework and stylesheets we use)
although we prefer that you do not copy our look and feel, for branding
purposes.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot