List:       kde-www
Subject:    blocked from bugtracker
From:       Tor_Arne_Vestbų <tor.arne.vestbo () fastsearch ! com>
Date:       2007-06-27 11:45:49

Hi,

I think I may have been blocked from the KDE bugtracker after messing
with a Greasemonkey script that made a lot of concurrent requests to the
tracker. How long will this block last?

Thanks!

Tor Arne

PS: The reason I was messing with the script was to be able to show the
number of comments for each bug in the search results (and to sort by
it), which I couldn't find in the query language. Would this be possible
to add?