List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: kdevelop user list archive on lists.kde.org outdated
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-06-25 11:03:28

On 25.06.07 09:56:18, Harald Sitter wrote:
> On Monday 25 June 2007 00:29:51 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > not sure if this is the right place to report, but I couldn't find any
> > dedicated contact adress on lists.kde.org.
> >
> > The archive for the kdevelop mailinglist on lists.kde.org is totally
> > outdated. It ends in May last year. I don't have the slightest idea what
> > the problem is, but the kdevelop-devel list archive works perfectly
> > fine. This is especially a problem as the mailman archive on the server
> > that hosts the list itself doesn't allow for public viewing (due to
> > problems securing it against email harvesters).
> >
> > So could someone please look into this issue and fix the public archive
> > of the kdevelop list on lists.kde.org. Thanks
> >
> > Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed to the kde-www list.
> >
> > Andreas
>
> As far as I know, is the kdevelop list not hosted on kde.org anyway, you might
> take a look at the kdevelop website (kdevelop.orrg), I'm quite sure you can
> find mailinglist information there.

Uhm, I know. But as I said the archives that our (i.e. KDevelops)
webmaster provides are private and only accessible for subscribers of
the list.

And the kdevelop-devel mailinglist is also not hosted on kde.org, but
still its archive if properly updated.

Andreas

--
You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.