List:       kde-www
Subject:    kdevelop user list archive on lists.kde.org outdated
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-06-24 22:29:51

Hi,

not sure if this is the right place to report, but I couldn't find any
dedicated contact adress on lists.kde.org.

The archive for the kdevelop mailinglist on lists.kde.org is totally
outdated. It ends in May last year. I don't have the slightest idea what
the problem is, but the kdevelop-devel list archive works perfectly
fine. This is especially a problem as the mailman archive on the server
that hosts the list itself doesn't allow for public viewing (due to
problems securing it against email harvesters).

So could someone please look into this issue and fix the public archive
of the kdevelop list on lists.kde.org. Thanks

Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed to the kde-www list.

Andreas

--
You will be run over by a bus.