List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Konqueror webpage
From:       Harald Sitter <sitter.harald () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-20 11:53:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 06:31:59 Pedro de Carvalho wrote:
> Hi, the site needs a little update no? konqueror is on its 3.5.7 version
> and the webpage its on 3.5.4 :O
>
> the webpage is the best start for spreading konqueror!
>
> tell me if u need a hand. good luck

IMHO we should remove the news section (or aggregate something from dot.kde)
but nothing's worse than such unmaintained news sections, because they make
the site look old, therfore makes the app look old, therfore is a total promo
killer.

Maybe we can also get a major update for konqueror.kde?

--
Harald Sitter
KDE Contributor,