List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: there is something wrong with the dotkdeorg.rdf
From:       Gianluca Varisco <giangy () techtemple ! org>
Date:       2007-06-09 19:47:12

Rainer Endres wrote:
> Hi
>
> Am Samstag, 9. Juni 2007 17:32:28 schrieb Liang Qi:
>> http://www.kde.org/dotkdeorg.rdf is not updated with
>> http://dot.kde.org.
>
> Thank you for your notice. I tried to find somebody who can have
> a look at this, but it seems it is a quiet weekend. :(
>
> I will try to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Can't we use, instead, http://dot.kde.org/rdf ? It's generated by
Squishdot, the platform used for dot.kde.org.

Or there is a reason for using an external RDF?

According to
http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdot.kde.org%2Frdf
(the w3.org validator doesn't work at the moment, probably due to my ISP
problem) there is only a minor fix to do with the mime type
(application/rss+xml or something similar, see
http://feedvalidator.org/docs/warning/UnexpectedContentType.html ).

Regards,

Gianluca