List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Hosting of a cms (drupal)
From:       Niels van Mourik <niels () shodan ! nl>
Date:       2007-05-20 10:48:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Op dinsdag 08 mei 2007, schreef Mark Volkert:
> Hello list,

Hi Mark,

> kde.de is my favorite site I am working on.
> I spent some time on migration from kde.de to Capacity.
> Right now kde.de is using a self designed framework (big word for just some
> php files).
> Basics are done. But the content hasn't been touched. We have ~300 pages to
> convert. But now I followed your discussion about cms.
>
> Would you recommend to switch to capacity or to migrate to drupal?
> If we use Capacity, is there an easy to offer polls (surveys) and all the
> stuff a cms like Joomla is offering?

For flexibility reasons I would suggest to convert it to capacity, altough I
don't think it offers easy support for surveys like Drupal does.

So that is your decision to make (surves: yes/no).

If you want more help ping me on IRC..

Nielsvm

--
The sky may fall on your head tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes!
  -- Chief Vitalstatix