List:       kde-www
Subject:    Hosting of a cms (drupal)
From:       Mark Volkert <mark.volkert () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2007-05-08 16:28:27

Hello list,

kde.de is my favorite site I am working on.
I spent some time on migration from kde.de to Capacity.
Right now kde.de is using a self designed framework (big word for just some
php files).
Basics are done. But the content hasn't been touched. We have ~300 pages to
convert. But now I followed your discussion about cms.

Would you recommend to switch to capacity or to migrate to drupal?
If we use Capacity, is there an easy to offer polls (surveys) and all the
stuff a cms like Joomla is offering?

Can you give me points to think of?

Cheers,
mark

--
MarkyMark listen to "Devin Townsend - War"