List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Capacity question
From:       Mark Volkert <mark.volkert () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2007-04-01 7:42:14

Am Samstag, 31. März 2007 schrieb Matthias Messmer:
> On Saturday 31 March 2007 19:57, Matthias Messmer wrote:
> > You can set the
> > variable $site_locale to "de" and the menu will be translated.
>
> media/includes/header.inc line 9 explains, where to do so:
> $document_root/locale.inc
So I finally made it to work here.
But I wonder why I have to create a special file and be not able to put the
variable "$site_locale" in "site.inc". That would be more consistent, or?

Should I add a comment to
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kde.org/Capacity_HOWTO about i18n?
It is not mentionend there.

Cheers,
Mark

--
MarkyMark listen to "Various Artists - Rob Zombie-Scum Of The Earth"