List:       kde-www
Subject:    Email change
From:       johnflux () gmail ! com
Date:       2006-11-23 11:53:31

Hi,
  Could you change my bugs.kde.org email account please.  At the
moment it's john@geola.co.uk  and i want to change it to this,
johnflux@gmail.com

  The form seems to require me to authorise the change from both
accounts.  But I don't work there (geola.co.uk) anymore so it's kinda
difficult to.  I have authorised it from this account, which requires
my password etc, so shouldn't that be enough?

Thanks!

John Tapsell