List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: KDE.ORG's template
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-29 8:49:41

Hi Emil,

On Saturday 28 October 2006 14:52, Emil Sedgh wrote:
> Im creating a CMS, its www.persism.com
> Its not English, its Persian(Farsi)  and GNU/GPL.

Ooh, spiffy! Is there anything specific about a Farsi CMS (charset and RTL
writing notwithstanding) ?

> I want to ask that may I
> use KDE.ORG's template and create a theme for my CMS based on KDE.ORG
> graphics? Emil Sedgh

Well .. although the code is GPL and the images are also licensed under Free
licenses, we would like to keep the look of the KDE site distinct and unique.
So you're *allowed* to, but at the same time we'd rather you didn't.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/