List:       kde-www
Subject:    Fwd: KDE WWW Feedback: http://localhost/gettingstarted/index.html
From:       "Will Entriken" <kde.org () phor ! net>
Date:       2006-08-20 16:54:01

I have implemented a feedback system for all pages on KDE. It adds a
[Send Feedback] button next to [Edit] on every page. The user gets to
type stuff and then wham, the maintainer gets an email like the one
below. I tested it on my local server with no hiccups. Please let me
know if I can commit this.

Enjoy,
Will Entriken

P.S. More cool shit is coming