List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: [kde-www-devel] KDE.org Web Site Accessibility Report
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-03 20:30:46

On Thursday 03 August 2006 13:36, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> * pim.kde.org has its own design but equal accessibility to www.kde.org

It has it's own stylesheets, that's all .. and that's just coloring in the
elements differently.

> * bugs.kde.org and docs.kde.org do not use the KDE media PHP code
> (Capacity), but they still have equal accessibility to www.kde.org

Is the media/ stuff called Capacity? Gosh.

> * Websites using Capacity with the new design have big accessibility
> problems (e.g. radio.kde.org). We can fix this by reimplementing the
> design.

I suppose we'll have to go over the checklist again then for that design. It's
a hack to have a subsite like that in a different style anyway. I know I
*did* correct some very basic accessibility problems with the site like the
source order being broken (menus before content, for instance), but I don't
know about the rest -- and Marcos, who was doing the hard work, seems to have
been scared off.

--
KDE Quality Team
GPG: FEA2 A3FE