List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: e-mail address creation
From:       David Solbach <david.solbach () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-07-21 16:12:21

Hi Diego and everyone else interested,

We have a new admin for kdemail.net (me). We know, that we have a problem with
spam and that will definately the next thing we'll try to improve in the near
future. Spamassassin is already installed and working on the box, but it tags
only about 50% of the spam, at least from my experience. But I think there
are certainly some things we could improve.

When I say 'we' I mean Dirk and myself.

Just give us some time.

David