List:       kde-www
Subject:    What ability do I have to use 'Javascript' for part of a KDE.org site?
From:       "Luke Parry" <parry.luke () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-29 18:03:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Later I will make something for one of the KDE pages I am preparing, ("What
is KDE"). This I presume, will use javascript because CSS may not be
suitable for the user, *only allows psuedo type: hover.  This could make it
difficult for the user. The javascript would only be basic, therefore it
will be compatible with all modern browsers. However there are issues with
browsing users who turn off Javascript, therefore it wouldn't work. The main
content will be still readily accessible, therefore it may not be a problem.

Will it be okay for me to use javascript on the page, or does anyone have
any problems regarding this?
-Thinking ahead, does the structure of KDE.org sites, allow javascripts to
be declared in the <head> of a html page?

Otherwise I may produce both types and find people's opinions on which
option is better.

Luke Parry