List:       kde-www
Subject:    COMPANY'S REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED
From:       "kim pui" <kim.pui.kung () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-26 11:08:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

CHEMSTAT IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY

Dear sir/madam
I am kimpui kung,represent chemstat  import and export company based in the
china
My company exports software for the following process industries: Oil & Gas,
Petrochemicals, Chemicals, and Fine Chemicals, including
Pharmaceuticals.andother goods/services for world trade.
We are looking for representatives in europe and America that can help my
company in clearing our money ,because most of our customers pay with
cheques and we don,t have an account in your country that will clear this
money.As our representative you will receive 10% of any money you clear for
the company, that will be how you will be paid by the company the rest of
the money will be paid into an account we will provide for you. If you are
interested in our offer please send your,

name contact:..............
telephone number:............

looking forward to hear from you.
Very Respectfully,

kimpui kung Secetary,
CHEMSTAT Import and Export company
Goods for Import / Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs.
WORLD MARKET SOLUTIONS
Import / Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs.