List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Patch for /srv/www/svn/www/sites/developer/source/index.html
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-23 19:27:00

On Friday 23 June 2006 18:53, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> The second problem is that the email client used in this case handles
> encoded line breaks ("%0A") incorrectly.

Ah, ok. I was wondering about it already when the other patches on the list
today weren't mangled. They're sufficiently readable to fix what;s needed,
anyway.

I'm sorry I ever doubted the value of the "edit" button, anyway. The steady
stream of small improvements is quite nice.

--
KDE Quality Team
GPG: FEA2 A3FE