List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: SOS
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-06 15:45:50

Hi Adam,
You can also test PCLinuxOS which boots of by default with a KDE desktop which can be \
downloaded here: http://www.pclinuxos.com/page.php?7
All the other ones given to you are (differently) good.
PS:You reached the web development team, next time, please use google :)
http://www.google.com/search?complete=1&hl=en&q=kde+live+cd
ביום חמישי, 1 ביוני 2006, 14:13, נכתב על ידי Adam the Atom:> I have never used Linux \
before. I want to try Linux on a live CD. Is it> possible to do so with KDE desktop? \
If so, can you please give me a link to> a good one? (I am not a good googler) \