List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Patch for /srv/www/svn/www/sites/www/support/thanks.php
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-13 14:26:03

[ Marcos Fouces ]
> I am testing right now the preview function and it works well.

I also had the problem that I could not reproduce it. Oswald then told me that
you need to make any changes at the end of the text. Again, I could not
reproduce it. Then I removed the last paragraph (instead of changing it or
adding text), and I got the error.

I am not sure how to fix this, though.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of