List:       kde-www
Subject:    Sending me the css
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-19 15:31:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Marcos Fouces

"Me and Olaf Schmidt have already solved this issue. We achieved a full CSS
layout for all kde site posibilities (one, two and zero menu columns). I ca=
send it to you if you want to work on it."

Yeh would be greatful if you could send them to me, and see what they look
like and if needs so make adjustments with comments. As making a nice
looking efficient website will attract quite a few people.

I should imagine the css fits in with the current system, used.

thanks Luke