List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: adding KDE 3.5.x screenshot section
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-10 10:05:27

[ Danil Dotsenko ]
> Please, enlighten me about who I have to talk to about getting "commit
> karma".

If you wish to generally join the KDE web team (and do more than one change on
the websites), then you please send a mail to the kde-www@kde.org .

> Alternatively, suggest one or two persons with the said magic
> powers, whom I can contact.

You can send the patch to me. For normal-sized patches, the kde-www@kde.org
list is the proper address.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of